EDQM media kit
NEW! - Ph. Eur. 11th Edition
New edition, legally binding in 39 European countries as of 1 January 2023 and applied in more than 130 countries worldwide.
Continually updated and modernised to meet users' needs.
The 11th Edition of the Ph. Eur. contains:
- 2 469 monographs (including dosage forms);
- 386 general texts (including general monographs and methods of analysis);
- and more than 2 800 descriptions of reagents.
Released in July 2022 and will be updated with eight periodic supplements over the following three years (11.1 to 11.8).
See web page: Ph. Eur. 11th Edition
Ph. Eur. Reference Standards (RS)
- An integral part of the quality standards of the Ph. Eur.
- A secondary site ready to prepare samples if needed
- A secondary site ready to dispatch RS worldwide if needed
- A secondary site that boosts storage capacity for Ph. Eur. RS
- The EDQM secondary site at a glance
More information: Reference Standards