Organs, tissues and cells
Apr 14, 2022
Council of Europe adopts recommendation on developing and optimising programmes for the donation of organs after the circulatory determination of deathEDQM Strasbourg, France 14/04/2022
The Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe adopted Recommendation CM/Rec(2022)3 on the...
Apr 7, 2022
EDQM helping increase tissue donation thanks to a better understanding of post-mortem blood testing practicesEDQM Strasbourg, France 07/04/2022
Tissue from one deceased donor may be transplanted into as many as 100 individuals, improving...
Sep 21, 2021EDQM STRASBOURG, FRANCE 21/09/2021
The 2021 edition of the Newsletter Transplant has just been published. It summarises...
Organs, tissues and cell activities
- Newsletter Transplant
- Guide to the quality and safety of organs for transplantation
- Guide to the quality and safety of tissues and cells for human application - Organ, Tissues and Cells of human origin
- Council of Europe resolutions, recommendations and reports - 3rd Edition (2017)
- Guide for the implementation of the principle of prohibition of financial gain with respect to the human body and its parts from living or deceased donors (2018)
- Booklets for the general public
- Publications in non official languages