The place to find additional information on monographs, CEPs, Reference Standards and safety data sheets
The Knowledge Database provides information on a given substance or general method of analysis and also contains information such as:
- the monograph’s revision history;
- detailed information on current work either for a new monograph under elaboration or for a published monograph under revision with a view to being more transparent to our users (this will also allow Ph. Eur users to contribute to the work of the European Pharmacopoeia more easily);
- the chromatogram in PDF format;
- the links to the Reference Standard catalogue number;
- the trade names of some reagents, such as chromatography columns and biological kits;
- and access to the list of Certificates of Suitability to the monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia (CEPs) that have been granted for this substance.
For more information, please read the instructions below.