The place to find additional information on Ph. Eur. texts, CEPs, reference standards and safety data sheets
The Knowledge database provides information on a given substance or general method of analysis, in particular:
- the revision history of the text;
- detailed information on ongoing work, either the elaboration of a new text or the revision of a published text, to ensure greater transparency for users of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) and to make it easier for them to contribute to the work of the Ph. Eur.;
- the chromatograms in PDF format;
- the links to the reference standard catalogue number;
- the trade names of some reagents, chromatography columns and biological kits;
- access to the list of Certificates of Suitability to the monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia (CEPs) that have been granted for the substance.
For more information, please read the instructions below.
- Find your way in Pharmeuropa, the Knowledge database & Ph. Eur. Online: Useful hints and other practical information.
Register to watch the recording (Duration: 25 minutes)