Guide to EDQM Publications
- European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) 10th Edition
- Access European Pharmacopoeia Online
- General Terms & Conditions for Online Access
See the Ph. Eur. publications schedule for the supplements to come.
Latest publication: 20th Edition (2020)
Organ Transplantation Guide
Latest publication: 7th Edition (2018)
Tissue & Cells for Human Application Guide
Latest publication: 4th Edition (2019)
Latest publication: Safer tattooing: overview of current knowledge and challenges of toxicological assessment and Guidance on essential oils in cosmetic products (2017)
Food contact materials Guides
Latest publication: Metals and alloys used in food contact materials and articles (2012)
- Organ, Tissues and Cells Council of Europe resolutions, recommendations and reports (3rd Edition, 2017)
- Reports and Newsletter Transplant
- Open minds, free minds: Psycho-pedagogical concept guide for teachers (2015) - visit the EDQM Store
- Counterfeiting of medical products and similar crimes (“medicrime”). A strategic approach to assist states in protecting the health of their citizens (2013)
- Counterfeit Medicines: Facts and practical advice (2011)
- Counterfeit Medical Products & Similar Crimes: Risk communication (2011)
- Pharmaceutical Care Quality Indicators Project (Final Report 2017)
- Policies and practices for a safer, more responsible and cost-effective health system (2012)
Consumer Health Protection:
- All proceeding of conferences are available for instant download
This free, online publication containing drafts of new and revised monographs and general texts that are intended for inclusion in the PhEur.
It is necessary to register to have access.
A free, online database containing several hundred terms in 33 languages, covering pharmaceutical dose forms, routes and/or methods of administration, containers, closures and delivery devices, combination terms and patient-friendly terms.
Customers must first have an account with Register, from which the option to access the free Standard Terms database can be selected.