Information for Event Participants
The EDQM is looking forward to welcoming participants back to its premises in 2022 as in-person events return. We are committed to ensuring the safety of our participants and staff.
Important: participants are responsible for sourcing their own COVID information and taking appropriate action. The EDQM advises participants to consult the guidelines issued by the authorities in their home country and by the French Government. For the most up-to-date information on entry requirements when travelling to France from abroad, please visit: Coming to France? Your COVID-19 questions answered. This information is subject to change at short notice so please check before travelling as this is subject to change.
Participants are asked to adhere to the following measures during the event:
- Please plan to arrive well enough in advance to have your QR code checked and collect your badge.
- Adhere to social distancing and general COVID-19 preventive measures such as handwashing. Wearing a FFP2 or surgical/medical-grade mask is no longer compulsory but is recommended in crowded places. Masks will not be provided by the EDQM.
- Participants are requested not to attend an event if they find themselves in one of the following situations:
- they have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days,
- they present symptoms (such as sore throat, cough, cold symptoms) even if mild,
- they have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 within the past 7 days.
- If you become unwell during an event, please inform the EDQM event organiser.
- If unwell outside event hours, stay in your hotel accommodation. Notify the hotel manager and ask them to phone a doctor to get the appropriate medical advice. If you require a Covid test, several laboratories and pharmacies offer PCR and antigen tests in Strasbourg: Covid testing sites map. Please inform the EDQM event organiser. More information on Covid self-isolation rules in France
Further advice and detailed information will be provided to confirmed participants closer to the event date.
- Registration is available on a “first come, first served” basis.
- All registration data submitted to EDQM will be treated confidentially.
- The registration fee varies depending on the type and duration of the event. The registration fee includes all documentation, lunches and refreshments. It does not include accommodation and travel expenses.
- The registration fee is due before the start of the event. Please note that where payment has not been made, entry will only be permitted if payment is made on-site by credit card (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, etc.) or on production of proof of payment. Cancellations must be made in writing to the EDQM. Please note that in the case of non-attendance (no-show) payment of the registration fee will still be required.
- Before registering, please read the Terms & Conditions - EDQM Events
- To track the status of your invoice, please go to: store.edqm.eu
- For most events, the EDQM block-books accommodation in advance in order to secure rooms for the participants. Please check the event webpage to see if any hotels have been reserved for your event.
- See our list of hotels in Strasbourg
Coming from Strasbourg Entzheim Airport
A train link operates from the airport to the city centre railway station. More information can be found on the Strasbourg Airport Website.
By public transport
The EDQM is located 5 minutes’ walk from the tram stop “Robertsau Boecklin” on the E Line (Purple).
From the A4/E25/E50 motorway, take the A350 (Wacken) and continue straight onto Avenue Herrenschmidt. Turn right onto Rue du Wacken and continue straight on down Boulevard Dresde and Boulevard Pierre Pflimlin. Turn right onto Rue René Cassin and continue straight towards Allée Kastner. The EDQM office is on your left.
Taxis are available from outside Strasbourg city centre railway station and Strasbourg airport Arrivals Hall.
Parking is limited in the area. If you require on-site parking, please inform the staff member with whom you are in contact.