This hybrid conference brought together leading experts in the quality of medicines to exchange their views and share their experiences, with the objective of gathering feedback on how best to tackle future challenges.
This three-day conference delved into numerous in-depth topics around the work of the European Pharmacopoeia, including the concept of flexibility, challenges related to the control of impurities, microbiological and viral safety, international harmonisation, the Certification of Suitability (CEP) procedure, cell and gene therapies, the P4 procedure, alternatives to animal testing, herbal medicines, and much more…
This conference is of interest to professionals from the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory agencies and academic institutions.
Download the presentations
- Opening Plenary Session
- Session 1A: Flexibility in the Ph. Eur.: a paradigm shift? (Part I)
- Session 1B: Flexibility in the Ph. Eur.: a paradigm shift? (Part II)
- Session 2: Challenges related to the control of impurities in complex APIs and excipients
- Session 3: Herbals
- Session 4: Pharmacopoeial harmonisation
- Session 5: Supporting microbiological and viral safety
- Session 6: Cell and gene therapies
- Session 7: Certificate of Suitability (CEP)
- Open Debate: Procedure 4 (P4)
- Open Debate: 3Rs
- Open Debate: Communication channels
- Open Debate: Unmet needs?
- Closing Plenary Session