This section provides Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) covering all the EDQM's activities. More than 200 FAQs have been identified.
These have been organised into 11 different topics.
How to contact the EDQM via the HelpDesk
Begin by selecting the Question that closely resembles your query. For example, if you have ordered an EDQM publication and you would like to know the status of your order, then you must select:
Topic 08: Product and Services;
Section 01: Ordering EDQM Publications;
Question 02 I sent an order – but I have not heard from you?
If the answer does not satisfy you or if your questions is not in the FAQs, click on the link at the end of the response to contact the EDQM HelpDesk.
Login or register for free
- If you already have an EDQM HelpDesk & Publications Registration account, you may login before browsing the FAQs.
- If you do not already have an EDQM HelpDesk & Publications Registration account or an EDQM Online Store account, you need to create a new account.
For more information on setting up your account and using the HelpDesk, please read the Manual. Once you are logged in, click on ‘HelpDesk’ and complete the question form. All fields should be completed. You can also attach a file to your message. Click on ‘Validate’ to send us your question. Once we have responded to your question, you will receive an e-mail alert. Simply log into your account and click on “My message Box” to read the response.
Top 5 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Ordering an EDQM Reference Standard
- Ordering an EDQM Publication
- The Content of a European Pharmacopoeia monograph or a General Chapter
- The Certification Procedure (CEP)
- Technical problem with an Online EDQM Publication