In line with its commitment to providing clear and timely insight into its work and activities, the EDQM makes the resources of its training sessions publicly available for the benefit of those stakeholders who could not attend in person.
NEW : Webinar on ‘How to read a CEP’ (recorded 29 November 2018)
Language : English Duration : 1 hour.
The webinar will present the EDQM’s guideline “How to read a CEP”. It is designed to clarify and improve holders’ and users’ understanding of the content of Certificates of suitability to the European Pharmacopoeia. The presentation will cover the aim and scope of a CEP, how to interpret the information laid down in each type of CEP and the update of CEPs after revisions and renewals.
Webinar on the newly revised EDQM Guideline on requirements for revision/renewal of Certificates of Suitability’ (recorded on 26 September 2018)
Language : English Duration : 1 hour
This webinar will present the changes in the acceptability and classification of some revisions described in the newly revised EDQM ‘Guideline on requirements for revision/renewal of Certificates of Suitability to the European Pharmacopoeia monographs. It will also cover the revision process, the recent changes in acceptability and classification of some revisions, where to include supporting and revised documentation in the submitted file and good practices to help certificate holders gain rapid acceptance of their proposed changes.
24-25 May 2018, Zagreb, Croatia
EDQM Training session - Chemicals
- General presentation of the Certification Procedure - The Place of Certification as a regulatory tool - Comparison of CEP and Active Substance Master File (ASMF) by Dr Pascale Poukens Renwart
- Content of the dossier for a CEP - The Top Deficiencies identified in dossiers by Mrs Nimet Filiz
- The EDQM inspection programme by Dr Pascale Poukens Renwart
- Revisions of CEPs by Mrs Nimet Filiz
- Use of a CEP by Dr Pascale Poukens Renwart
Webinar on Top 10 Deficiencies in CEPs New Applications (recorded on 10 April 2018)
Language : English - Duration : 1 hour
This webinar will present the most frequent questions raised after the initial evaluation of new applications for European Pharmacopoeia Certificates of Suitability (CEP) for chemical purity. It is designed to assist applicants understand and become familiar with CEP application requirements and improve the quality of their dossiers so as to facilitate and avoid delays in the granting of their CEPs. The recording includes a Q&A session after the presentation.
19-20 September 2017, Prague, Czech Republic
The place of the Certification Procedure in the global regulatory environment
Access the presentations (pdf formats)
- New developments of the European Pharmacopeia and their impact on the Certification Procedure by Torbjörn Arvidsson
- The place of the Certification procedure in 2017 in the EU regulatory framework and beyond by Hélène Bruguera
- Experience with CEPs from a European regulatory authority perspective by Blanka Hirschlerová
- Experience with CEPs from the perspective of finished products manufacturers by Helen Robbins
- Experience with CEPs from the perspective of API manufacturers by Marieke Van Dalen
- Experience with CEPs from the perspective of Indian manufacturers by Gopal Joshi
- Experience with CEPs from the perspective of Chinese manufacturers by Hong Xie
- An overview of international initiatives in the regulatory sphere by Cordula Landgraf
- The EU ASMF Work-sharing programme by Nienke Rodenhuis
- The International Generic Drug Regulators’ Programme (IGDRP) initiative by Gary Condran
- International cooperation for inspections of API manufacturers by Monika Mayr
- CEPs: Views from Anvisa, Brazil by Jeanne Sophie Cavalcante Lemos Gautier
- CEPs: Views from South Africa by Mabatane Davis Mahlatji
- CEPs: Views from Canada by Alison Ingham