The 2022 subscriptions to the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) are now available for sale on the EDQM WebStore.
Two subscription formats are available:
1. Electronic (bilingual English/French)
Users have access to the entire 10th Edition of the Ph. Eur. until 31 December 2022.
For each licence purchased, users can choose their preferred option: individual access or shared access (one option to be chosen upon activation).
- The individual licence grants one user access in three cumulative ways:
- online, from any computer;
- offline, by downloading it onto one computer;
- mobile access by downloading it to one USB stick (stick not included).
Compatible with Windows, Linux (online and offline) and Mac (online only).
- Shared access grants access to the Ph. Eur. from one shared computer (Windows and Linux compatible) or from one USB stick (stick not included).
- Available in English or French.
- Includes the three non-cumulative updates 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8.
Special prices are available for multiple and unlimited electronic versions and packages including both formats.
Don’t delay, order today!