- prepare required components (powder or liquid), containers and closures;
- weigh, fill, seal or stopper, and label reference standards in single containers accurately and meticulously;
- complete batch records;
- ensure order, tidiness and safety in the work environment;
- report on results.
Work several hours a day using a filling/packaging glove box or a fume hood or in a clean room and wearing protective clothing and/or a protective mask (possibly a self-contained breathing apparatus).
What we are looking for in you
- a hospital technician diploma or an industrial pharmacy technician diploma and at least 6 months’ relevant professional experience* OR at least 9 months’ relevant professional experience* if you do not have the diploma; * Relevant experience is professional experience in production, gained in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar area (not including in-process controls such as visual examination).
- very good knowledge of one of the two official languages of the Council of Europe (French);
- professional and technical expertise:
- working knowledge of production equipment and instruments (e.g. glove box, fume hoods and precision balances), knowledge of protocols, procedures and quality and safety standards applied in the pharmaceutical/chemical industries;
- good knowledge of standard ICT tools (Outlook, Excel, etc.) and IT tools related to production or the preparation of orders.
- Teamwork and co-operation
- Concern for quality
- Service orientation
- Results orientation
These would be an asset:
Professional and technical expertise:
- experience in the pharmaceutical/chemical industry or with medical devices or in a hospital environment (pharmaceutical preparations);
- knowledge of an ERP and practical knowledge of SAP Modules SD/LE and MM/WM.