The European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare (EDQM) has just launched its redesigned website. Discover the following new features.
- Improved, user-friendly navigation by main topics. This means faster access – in fewer clicks – to the information you need using the top menu bar or the navigation section of the homepage. Existing content has been grouped by topic to make it easier for you to find the information you need.
- Topical home pages, making it easier for you to monitor the EDQM news and activities you want to follow. See the topical home pages for the European Pharmacopoeia, Reference standards, Certification of suitability, Products and services, Events and training, and Recruitment.
- Thematic banners have been introduced to highlight specific issues of interest.
- A new and improved EDQM events and training resources section, now allows you to search all programmes, presentations and recordings by selecting your topics of interest.
- Product & services home page created, allowing you to get all the information you need for your order.
- Fully responsive design, facilitating your experience anywhere, at any time, on all devices.
Watch the introductory video to discover the new website.
Stay tuned! Because your feedback counts, the EDQM will be running a user survey later in the year to get your impressions and suggestions for improvement. Our goal is to continuously improve your experience on our website.