The programme will enable participants to expand their knowledge and familiarise themselves with the work and procedures of the European Pharmacopoeia in the field of homoeopathic medicinal products.
This training course is of interest to national regulatory bodies, manufacturers, and to managers from quality control and regulatory affairs in the field of homoeopathic medicinal products.
- European regulations for medicines: Place and role of the EDQM and the European Pharmacopoeia by Cathie Vielle
- General concepts in the European Pharmacopoeia: theory and rationale | How to find your way in the Ph. Eur. General Notices, General Chapters, General monographs by Dr Emmanuelle Charton
- Structure of the European Pharmacopoeia by Catherine Lang
- Overview on requirements for homoeopathic products of chemical origin: A guide through the different sections by Catherine Lang
- Overview on requirements for homoeopathic products of herbal origin: A guide through the different sections by Catherine Lang
- Homoeopathic monograph case study by Prof. Michael Keusgen
- Overview on requirements for dosage forms and manufacturing methods of homoeopathic medicinal products by Dr Julia Maier
- European Pharmacopoeia Reference Standards: Overview of the policy and process used to establish and distribute a reference standard by Dr Matthias Weber
- How to participate in the elaboration of the European Pharmacopoeia by Dr Julia Maier
- How to make the best use of EDQM website, Pharmeuropa website, Knowledge database by Dr Hans-Joachim Bigalke
Other Events / Training Sessions