The 2023 subscriptions to the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.), including the initial release (11.0) and the first two supplements (11.1-11.2), are now available for sale in the WebStore of the European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare (EDQM).
Subscribers may choose either of the two formats proposed:
- access, in English and French, until 31 December 2023 to the content of the initial release (11.0) and two cumulative updates (11.1 and 11.2)
- tablet and smartphone friendly: access via all recent common operating systems (Windows, Linux and Mac compatible)
- available in English or French
- includes the first three volumes (11.0) and two non-cumulative updates (11.1 and 11.2)
- Access to the Ph. Eur. online archives is included in all our subscriptions.
- Special prices for multiple and unlimited licences are available for the online version.
- A package including both formats is available at a special price.