2 new Ph. Eur. Reference Standards and 16 replacement batches
- Y0002020 Zoledronic acid monohydrate and Y0002110 Infliximab BRP
- Y0000740 Adrenaline impurity mixture, T1410000 Tiabendazole , E2250000 Ethosuximide impurity A, R0800000 Rifampicin quinone , Y0000026 Sumatriptan impurity mixture, M0500000 Mepyramine maleate, C1950000 Chlortalidone, T1899990 Triamcinolone, B1158000 Bumetanide , Y0000272 Oxaliplatin impurity B, Y0000073 Cetyl palmitate, Y0001341 Oseltamivir impurity H, H0200000 Heparin sodium BRP, B0305000 Beclometasone dipropionate anhydrous, S0150000 Salbutamol sulfate and A0575000 Amiodarone hydrochloride
Content of the European Pharmacopoeia catalogue
The catalogue of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) consists of a portfolio of more than 2 800 articles.
This catalogue is updated on a daily basis and gives access not only to all the Ph. Eur. reference standards, but also to:
- Batch Validity Statements (BVSs) for each reference standard;
- Safety Data Sheets and Safety Data Statement for hazardous biologicals;
- Leaflets (downloadable pdf).
For your convenience, the list of European Pharmacopoeia Reference Standards in PDF format is also issued on a daily basis.
How to place an order
If you wish to place an order, you can send your request to the EDQM either:
- through the web store (this form can also be used to confirm a proforma invoice or a quotation you have already received from the EDQM).
- or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in this case, please ensure that your order is on your company letter headed paper stating both the catalogue code and substance name and attached to your email).