This webinar is intended to support users and stakeholders in the swift implementation of the new general chapter 2.6.32. Test for bacterial endotoxins using recombinant factor C by answering the following questions:
- What conditions need to be met?
- What needs to be verified?
- Is validation required?
- What needs to be done when using recombinant factor C (rFc) instead of LAL?
- What is an alternative method in this context?
The webinar will take place on 8 April 2021, from 3 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. (CEST, Paris, France).
A live Q&A session will follow the presentation.
For more information:
- access the event web page;
- read the related news: Recombinant factor C: new Ph. Eur. chapter available as of 1 July 2020.