- Registration is available on a “first come, first served” basis.
- All registration data submitted to EDQM will be treated confidentially.
- The registration fee varies depending on the type and duration of the event. The registration fee includes all documentation, lunches and refreshments. It does not include accommodation and travel expenses.
- The registration fee is due before the start of the event. Please note that where payment has not been made, entry will only be permitted if payment is made on-site by credit card (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, etc.) or on production of proof of payment. Cancellations must be made in writing to the EDQM. Please note that in the case of non-attendance (no-show) payment of the registration fee will still be required.
- Before registering, please read the Terms & Conditions - EDQM Events
- To track the status of your invoice, please go to: store.edqm.eu
- For most events, the EDQM block-books accommodation in advance in order to secure rooms for the participants. Please check the event webpage to see if any hotels have been reserved for your event.
- The EDQM has also negotiated attractive room rates with a number of hotels. These rates are subject to availability. List of Hotels
- The EDQM is located in the European quarter of the city of Strasbourg.
- Address: 7 allée Kastner, CS 30026, F-67081 Strasbourg, France.
How to reach the EDQM office
Coming from Strasbourg Entzheim Airport
A train link operates from the airport to the city centre railway station. More information can be found on the Strasbourg Airport Website.
By public transport
The EDQM is located 5 minutes’ walk from the tram stop “Robertsau Boecklin” on the E Line (Purple).
From the A4/E25/E50 motorway, take the A350 (Wacken) and continue straight onto Avenue Herrenschmidt. Turn right onto Rue du Wacken and continue straight on down Boulevard Dresde and Boulevard Pierre Pflimlin. Turn right onto Rue René Cassin and continue straight towards Allée Kastner. The EDQM office is on your left.
Taxis are available from outside Strasbourg city centre railway station and Strasbourg airport Arrivals Hall.
Parking is limited in the area. If you require on-site parking, please inform the staff member with whom you are in contact.
The EDQM makes the resources of its training sessions and webinars publicly available for the benefit of those stakeholders who are unable to attend in person.
- European Pharmacopoeia Training Resources
- Certification of Suitability Training Resources
- Reference Standards Training Resources