Registration is now open for the international conference to mark the launch of 11th Edition of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.). The conference will take place from 19 to 21 September 2022, both in-person, in Strasbourg (France), and virtually.
The main themes of the conference are “collaboration, innovation and scientific excellence”.
The three-day programme will delve into numerous key topics concerning the work of the European Pharmacopoeia, including the concept of regulatory flexibility, challenges related to the control of impurities, microbiological and viral safety, international harmonisation, the Certification of suitability (CEP) procedure, cell and gene therapies, procedure 4 (P4), alternatives to animal testing, herbal medicines and much more.
Join us in-person to get the best conference experience.
- NEW EXCLUSIVE access to networking round-table sessions on 20 thought-provoking topics.
- Seven featured sessions - have your say and provide input on future developments.
- Four debates with audience participation - take part and share your views.
- Exciting social and networking opportunities.
- Register now and lock in the early-bird registration rate - only available until 30 April 2022.
Presentations will be recorded and made accessible after the conference. By registering, you will be able to view ALL the presentations, not just those you attend.
We look forward to seeing you there!