The EDQM announces the availability of:
- 2 New Ph. Eur. Reference Standards:
Y0002073 Betacarotene for system suitability, Y0002096 Ginsenoside Rg1
- 21 Replacement batches for Ph. Eur. Reference Standards:
B0900000 Benzylpenicillin sodium, B1145000 Bromhexine hydrochloride, D0710000 Dexamethasone acetate, L0700000 Liothyronine sodium, P2155015 Plastic additive 15, T0600000 Tetracycline hydrochloride, T2545000 Trolamine, V0300000 Vinblastine sulfate, Y0000047 Levamisole hydrochloride for system suitability, Y0000184 Rifabutin impurity A, Y0000315 Potassium hydrogen aspartate hemihydrate, Y0000666 Terazosin for system suitability, Y0001015 Norfloxacin for system suitability, Y0001033 Levodropropizine impurity B, Y0001252 Meropenem trihydrate, Y0001358 Glycopyrronium impurity N, Y0001431 Levonorgestrel for system suitability 1, Y0001454 Duloxetine for system suitability, Y0001692 Imatinib for system suitability, Y0001829, Enalapril impurity G, Y0002050 Betacarotene
- 8 Withdrawn products for Ph. Eur. Reference Substances:
A0900000 Amfetamine sulfate - reference spectrum, C1905000 Chlorpropamide, C1905020 Chlorpropamide impurity B, F0380000 Formylfolic acid, G0600000 Griseofulvin, N1140000 Nordazepam -* psy, Y0001066 Simvastatin for peak identification, Y0001140 Glipizide impurity mixture
Content of the European Pharmacopoeia RS catalogue
The EDQM proposes more than 2900 Ph. Eur. RS including a wide range of highly-characterised chemical reference substances (CRS), herbal reference standards (HRS) and biological reference preparations (BRP), as well as reference spectra for the tests and assays to be carried out in accordance with the official methods prescribed in the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.). The Ph. Eur. RS catalogue is updated on a daily basis and gives access not only to all the Ph. Eur. RS, but also to:
- Batch Validity Statements (BVSs) for each reference standard;
- Safety Data Sheets and Safety Data Statements for hazardous biologicals;
- Leaflets (downloadable pdf).
For your convenience, the Ph. Eur. RS catalogue is published on a daily basis and can be downloaded in pdf format here as well as in XML format here.
How to place an RS order
If you wish to place an order, you can send your request to the EDQM either:
- via the web store (this form can also be used to confirm a proforma invoice or a quotation you have already received from the EDQM).
- or by email to email@example.com (in this case, please ensure that your order is on your company letter headed paper stating both the catalogue code and substance name and attached to your email).