The EDQM’s core activities include the provision of documentary and physical (reference) standards to ensure the quality of medicines and their ingredients. Availability of and access for patients to quality medicines is more important than ever in the context of the current COVID-19 pandemic. This is why the EDQM is working hard to ensure continuous supply of our goods and services and is engaging with all stakeholders, including national, European and international authorities, to help protect public health.
- EDQM business continuity plan to safeguard core activities
- Support to pharmacists on paediatric formulations
- Illegal and falsified medicines and illegal online pharmacies
- Supporting member States to ensure access to safe blood transfusion and organ, tissue and cell transplantation
Latest products and services
How to order
Via our web store at store.edqm.eu in order to benefit from free handling charges (on publications only). Alternatively, you can send your order to the EDQM Sales section by:
- post: EDQM – Council of Europe, 7 allée Kastner, CS 30026, 67081 Strasbourg, France
- e-mail: email@example.com
Invoices can be paid by credit card via internet or by bank transfer.