NEW SECONDARY SITE OF THE EDQM OPENED AND INAUGURATED ON 15 NOVEMBER 2019
(04/11/2019) The new secondary site of the EDQM, being opened and inaugurated today, will enable the safe storage of contingency stocks of European Pharmacopoeia reference standards and ensure their distribution worldwide in the event of major incidents at its main site in Strasbourg.
- 06/09/2021: 2 new Ph. Eur. reference standards and 15 replacement batches released in August 2021
- 05/08/2021: 6 new reference standards and 16 replacement batches released in July 2021
- 07/07/2021: 9 new reference standards and 22 replacement batches released in June 2021
- 04/06/2021: 2 new reference standards and 20 replacement batches released in May 2021
- 06/05/201: 7 new reference standards and 26 replacement batches released in April 2021
- 07/04/2021: 1 new reference standard and 14 replacement batches released in March 2021
- 04/03/2021: 7 new reference standards and 30 replacement batches released in February 2021
- 03/02/2021: 5 new reference standards and 17 replacement batches released in January 2021
INFOGRAPHICS & FACTSHEET
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN PHARMACOPOEIA REFERENCE STANDARDS (RS)
- An integral part of the quality standards of the Ph. Eur.
- A secondary site ready to prepare samples if needed
- A secondary site ready to dispatch RS worldwide if needed
- A secondary site that boosts storage capacity for Ph. Eur. RS
- The EDQM secondary site at a glance
THE EDQM SECONDARY BUILDING
Mrs Caroline Larsen LeTarnec, Head of Public Relations Tel.: +33 3 88 41 28 15 Email: caroline(dot)letarnec(at)edqm(dot)eu
The Public Relations Division deals with all media enquiries relating to the EDQM’s activities including press releases, press articles and interviews. If you are a member of media and have a question, you can contact the EDQM’s Press Officer. Journalists on deadline are advised to contact the EDQM by phone rather than email.
The Public Relations Division can only answer queries from members of the media.