Traineeship – Management of BIM projects
European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare (EDQM)
Department of Reference Standards & Logistics (DRSL)
Location: Strasbourg, France
Length of the traineeship: maximum 6 months, starting from January 2022
- With over 2000 staff representing all its 47 member States, the Council of Europe is a multicultural organisation. We all strive towards protecting human rights, democracy and the rule of law and our three core values - professionalism, integrity and respect - guide the way we work.
- The European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare (EDQM) is a leading organisation whose mission is to contribute to the protection of public health by promoting access to safe medicines and healthcare through the elaboration of quality standards, which are recognised as a scientific benchmark worldwide. These standards for medicines and their ingredients are compiled in the European Pharmacopoeia and are legally binding in 39 European member States (and the European Union) but are widely used in the human and animal health sectors across the globe. The EDQM also develops guidance and standards in the areas of blood transfusion, organ, tissue and cell transplantation and consumer health issues such as cosmetics and food contact materials. Watch our video for more information.
As a Trainee, your role will focus on:
- designing and managing digital mock-ups (for buildings and equipment) in accordance with the modelling charters applied;
- carrying out preliminary studies for inclusion in presentations illustrating ongoing projects for internal clients (modelling drawings using Revit software);
- defining the BIM families;
- working on the BIM charter and quality documentation to develop and enhance existing processes;
- taking part in works projects (works programmes, drawings, tender files for subcontractors).
- be enrolled in a 5-year degree programme of the building engineering-, civil engineering-, BIM- or digital engineering-type or be studying architecture;
- have a very good knowledge of one of the two Council of Europe official languages (French) and knowledge of the other (English);
- have an excellent command of REVIT;
- be a citizen of one of the 47 member States of the Council of Europe.
Applications: please send your CV and motivation letter in French to: email@example.com by 14 January 2022 the latest.