Ph. Eur. Commission
28 November 2017
The European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) Commission adopted 11 new monographs at its 159th Session, which took place in Strasbourg on 21-22 November 2017:
- a monograph elaborated under the P4 procedure, Rotigotine (3014). This procedure applies to substances still under patent protection.
- the first monograph on a multisource monoclonal antibody, Infliximab concentrated solution (2928); a dedicated press release will be published soon.
- Monographs on Phenoxymethylpenicillin, benzathine (2636), Zoledronic acid monohydrate (2743), Imidacloprid for veterinary use (2924), Podophyllotoxin (2750), Sulfobutylbetadex sodium (2804), Concentrated solutions for haemofiltration and haemodiafiltration (2770), Digitalis purpurea for homoeopathic preparations (2705), Lightyellow sophora root (2440), Gastrodia rhizome (2721) and Phytomenadione, racemic (3011).
- More information in the Press Release
- More about the Ph. Eur. work programme
- Visit our KNOWLEDGE database to find more information on Ph. Eur. texts