The EDQM announces the availability of:
8 New Ph. Eur. Reference Substances:
- Y0002045 Typhaneoside, Y0002063 Everolimus for impurity C identification and Y0002068 Typhae pollen dry extract for system suitability
- Y0002000, Benzathine benzylpenicillin for peak identification, Y0002001, Benzathine phenoxymethylpenicillin, Y0002071, Calcium folinate for system suitability, Y0002036, Digitoxin for LC assay and Y0002049, Terpin monohydrate
45 Replacement batches for Ph. Eur. Reference Substances:
- A0230000 Adenine, A1340000 Atenolol, D0735000 Dextran 40 for calibration, E0050000 Econazole nitrate, F0030000 Felodipine, F0400000 Fosfomycin trometamol, M1625000 Methylnitrosoindoline, N1080005 Nomegestrol acetate impurity A, Y0000423 Salmeterol xinafoate for system suitability, Y0000631 Naproxen impurity L, Y0000807 Desflurane impurity A, Y0000867 Sertraline for system suitability, Y0000899 Tinidazole impurity A, Y0001197 Cetirizine for peak identification, Y0001203 Hesperidin, Y0001314 1-nonadecanol, Y0001395 Voriconazole, Y0001449 Chlorpromazine impurity F, Y0001627 Follitropin for peptide mapping and glycan analysis, Y0001666 Progesterone for peak identification, Y0001777 Apigenin 7-glucoside and Y0002072 Dexamfetamine sulfate - * narc.
- Y0000606, Altizide, Y0000475, Carboprost trometamol, C0682300, Cefamandole nafate, C0980651, Cetirizine impurity A, Y0000361, Ciclosporin for system suitability, Y0000134, Clomipramine impurity F, Y0000756, Fenoterol for peak identification, Y0000574, Fluconazole impurity C, I0310000, Insulin (human), Y0001393, Lincomycin hydrochloride for system suitability, Y0001574, Mesalazine for system suitability, P1250000, Phenylephrine hydrochloride, P2155008, Plastic additive 08, Y0002022, Plastic additive 24, Y0001558, Risedronate impurity A, Y0001722, Rosuvastatin impurity G, Y0000828, Sertraline hydrochloride, Y0001046, Sevoflurane, S1100000, Spiramycin, Y0000412, Sulfamethoxazole impurity A, Y0000653, Tamsulosin racemate, T0550000, Tetracosactide and Y0001628, Tribenoside impurity D
Content of the European Pharmacopoeia RS catalogue
The EDQM proposes more than 2900 Ph. Eur. RS including a wide range of highly-characterised chemical reference substances (CRS), herbal reference standards (HRS) and biological reference preparations (BRP), as well as reference spectra for the tests and assays to be carried out in accordance with the official methods prescribed in the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.). The Ph. Eur. RS catalogue is updated on a daily basis and gives access not only to all the Ph. Eur. RS, but also to:
- Batch Validity Statements (BVSs) for each reference standard;
- Safety Data Sheets and Safety Data Statements for hazardous biologicals;
- Leaflets (downloadable pdf).
How to place an RS order
If you wish to place an order, you can send your request to the EDQM either:
- via the web store (this form can also be used to confirm a proforma invoice or a quotation you have already received from the EDQM).
- or by email to email@example.com (in this case, please ensure that your order is on your company letter headed paper stating both the catalogue code and substance name and attached to your email).