To generate your username and password please use the EPID code found on the back cover of the print copy.
To activate access
1. Go to the EDQM Publications registration website.
2. Enter your e-mail address and password. If you have no account, create a new one.
3. Click on “Register new product”. Enter your code in the “Publication EPID” field.
4. Click on “Register”. You will receive two access codes:
– your regular username and password for accessing the Guides online,
– your administrator username and password for accessing your administrative account.
If you do not receive the messages within a few minutes, please contact our Helpdesk. Indicate the EPID code and the e-mail address under which you registered.
To access your online guide
1. Go to the home page of Publications on transfusion and transplantation.
2. Click on the link to enter the site.
3. Click on “Login”. Enter your username and password. The username and the password are case sensitive, with no spaces or carriage returns allowed.
4. If you are a new user, you need to install the plugin Safeview by following the instructions on the screen.
5. The first time you log in, you will be prompted to register your computer.
To access your administrative account
1. Log in as a regular user.
2. Click on "My account".
3. Enter your administrative username and password. You can use your administrator access to manage your IP addresses and update your customer details.
In case of any problems, please contact our Helpdesk.