In order to access the database, you will be asked to enter a username and a password. Please use the EPID code found on the certificate of authenticity in the print copy (available in the EDQM Store) to generate your username and password by proceeding as follows:
- Go to the EDQM Publications registration website.
- If previously registered, enter your username and password. Otherwise, select "Create new account" and enter the requested information.
- Select "Register new product". Then enter your EPID code in the "Publication EPID" field. Be sure to include the letters EPID at the beginning of your code.
- Click on "Register". A code will be sent automatically to your email address. If you do not receive your code within a few minutes, it is possible that your email filter automatically deleted it. Please contact your system administrator to locate the lost email.
- To access the Standard Terms, click here.
- Click on the link to enter the site. You will be prompted for a username and password. Enter the access codes you received by email. Both the username and the password are case sensitive, with no spaces or carriage returns.
- In accordance with the licence you purchased, the username and password you receive may be distributed to authorised users only. Only one username and password will be issued for all authorised users.