The EDQM based in Strasbourg (France), is looking for Junior Assessor for the Revision team in the Certification (CEP) Department on a temporary contract (up to 9 months).
The duty station is Strasbourg.
Is this job for you?
Are you a young scientist starting your professional career with knowledge of chemical synthesis, analytical chemistry or regulatory affairs gained during your studies, or with short experience gained in the Pharmaceutical Industry or with National Competent Authorities? Are you willing to develop your knowledge in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) for substances for pharmaceutical use (mainly active ingredients) and your understanding of the European Pharmacopoeia and regulatory affairs?
Do you wish to join a dynamic and diverse team and concretely contribute with your work to the quality of medicines in Europe and beyond?
What are the main responsibilities of the job?
As a Junior Assessor you will undertake scientific evaluation of CMC data for substances for pharmaceutical use which are subject of requests for revision of CEP applications. You will communicate with manufacturers for the dossiers you will be in charge of.
Why the EDQM?
The EDQM is a leading organisation that protects public health and contributes to the basic human right of access to good quality medicines and healthcare by enabling the development, supporting the implementation and monitoring the application of quality standards for safe medicines and their safe use.
What can we offer you?
- An attractive income tax-free salary and a benefit package, including health insurance, expatriation and child allowances. The successful candidate will be recruited as grade B3 with a basic salary starting from € 3230 per month, net.
- A real multigenerational and multicultural melting pot as you will have colleagues from over 20 different nationalities working at the EDQM.
- An opportunity to work within a leading international organisation in the field of public health protection.
What are the selection requirements?
- Qualifications and experience in line with point 1 above;
- Be national of one of the 46 member states of the Council of Europe;
- Have a thorough knowledge of English.
If you meet the requirements, please submit your motivation letter and a CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 12/05/2022.