The EDQM based in Strasbourg (France), is looking for an Assessor for new applications for Certificates of suitability to the monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia (CEP) in the Certification Department on a temporary contract (up to 9 months).
The duty station is Strasbourg.
Is this job for you?
Are you a scientist with a few years of experience in chemical synthesis, analytical chemistry or regulatory affairs gained with the pharmaceutical industry or with National Competent Authorities? Are you willing to develop your knowledge in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) for substances for pharmaceutical use (mainly active ingredients) as well as your understanding of the European Pharmacopoeia and regulatory affairs?
Do you wish to join a dynamic and diverse team and to provide tangible contributions to the quality of medicines in Europe and beyond?
What are the main responsibilities of the job?
As an Assessor you will undertake scientific evaluation of CMC data for substances for pharmaceutical use which are subject of new requests for CEPs. You will work in collaboration with other assessors from National Competent Authorities, and you will communicate with manufacturers for the dossiers you will be in charge of.
Why the EDQM?
The EDQM is a leading organisation that protects public health and contributes to the basic human right of access to good quality medicines and healthcare by enabling the development, supporting the implementation and monitoring the application of quality standards for safe medicines and their safe use.
What can we offer you?
- An attractive income tax-free salary and a benefit package, including health insurance, expatriation and child allowances. The successful candidate will be recruited as grade B5 with a basic salary starting from € 4 313 per month, net.
- A real multigenerational and multicultural melting pot as you will have colleagues from over 20 different nationalities working at the EDQM.
- An opportunity to work within a leading international organisation in the field of public health protection.
What are the selection requirements?
- Qualifications and experience in line with point 1 above;
- Be national of one of the 46 member states of the Council of Europe;
- Have a thorough knowledge of English.
If you meet the requirements, please submit your motivation letter and a CV by email at email@example.com before 12/05/2022.