Role: Assistant - BIM projects
Salary: from 2800€ (gross/month)
Contract Type: Temporary contract (maximum 9 months)
Location: Strasbourg (France)
Deadline for applications: 18/04/2022
Applications: please send your CV and motivation letter in French to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Assistant - BIM projects your role will focus on:
- designing and managing digital mock-ups (for buildings and equipment) in accordance with the modelling charters applied;
- carrying out preliminary studies for inclusion in presentations illustrating ongoing projects for internal clients (modelling drawings using Revit software);
- defining the BIM families;
- working on the BIM charter and quality documentation to develop and enhance existing processes;
- taking part in works projects (works programmes, drawings, tender files for subcontractors).
As a minimum, you must:
- hold a higher education degree or qualification (equivalent to the first cycle of the Bologna process framework of qualifications for the European Higher Education Area) in an area related to the activities of the post: building engineering, civil engineering-, BIM- or digital engineering-type or architecture;
- have a very good knowledge of one of the two Council of Europe official languages (French) and knowledge of the other (English);
- have an excellent command of REVIT;
- be a citizen of one of the 46 member States of the Council of Europe.
Place of work: Your workplace will be based in Strasbourg. However, trips will be planned to Metz on a regular basis.