Salary: from €3 800 per month (gross)
Location: Strasbourg (France)
Temporary contract (max 1 year)
Deadline for applications: 24/09/2023
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic candidate who is able to quickly adapt to our established structures and be immediately operational at the level required for this post.
The essential tasks for this post are:
- entering and managing data pertaining to articles, materials, batches and substances, in particular defining storage conditions, in the “Articles” databases in the SAP and 4D IT systems;
- helping to create material reference sheets from the safety data sheets (SDS) of samples received;
- ensuring coherence of the databases for substances, articles and materials in the SAP and 4D systems;
- helping to enter procurement orders into SAP;
- ensuring the online catalogue of EDQM reference standards is updated.
- be a citizen of a member State of the Council of Europe;
- have a recognised higher education diploma in chemistry or quality and safety (specialising in SDS);
- have a very good knowledge of one of the two official languages of the Council of Europe (English or French) and good knowledge of the other;
- have knowledge of regulations concerning the transport of dangerous goods, as well as the REACH and CLP regulations;
- have at least 6 months’ experience of writing scientific documents such as SDS or quality documents, scientific data entry and management or stock management; proficiency in data entry would be an asset;
- being a holder of an IATA category 1, ADR or IMDG certificate would be an asset.
Please send your CV and covering letter in French or English to email@example.com
Attractive tax-free salary
Holidays, wellbeing and life-work balance
Flexible Working/ Teleworking
International Working Environment
Private Health Insurance
Sustainable working environment