The European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare (EDQM) is holding a two-day European Pharmacopoeia Workshop that will take place in New Jersey (USA) on 24 and 25 October 2023. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for professionals working in pharmaceutical development, production, quality control or regulatory affairs to:
ENGAGE IN DYNAMIC DISCUSSIONS
- Get the most up-to-date insights and information on developments in the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.).
GAIN NEW KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Stay on top of the latest trends, get the latest news and information.
- Advance your expertise, bring new information to your workplace and expand your knowledge base.
JOIN THE NETWORK
- By joining us in Iselin, you can expand your professional network while making a genuine impact. Seize this unique opportunity to connect and exchange ideas with the EDQM.
The event will be divided into two sessions, but only the training session on 24 October will be broadcast live. Those participating in person will have plenty of opportunities to meet and network with EDQM experts and the other workshop attendees. Don’t miss out on the featured discussion topics – exclusive to on-site attendees!
- Flexibility in the Ph. Eur.: concepts related to analytical procedures
- Control of impurities in APIs and excipients: challenges and strategies
- Genotoxic impurities, nitrosamines and individual monographs
- mRNA vaccines, ATMPs, mAb performance standards, new technologies
- Phasing out the rabbit pyrogen test: vision on potential global strategy
- Continuous manufacturing
- Analytical Quality by Design (AQbD) in the Ph. Eur.
- Communication channels: identify ways to improve and address unmet needs
Don’t delay, register today!
You might also be interested in:
- Joint USP-EDQM Symposium on Pharmaceutical Reference Standards, 27-28 September 2023, USP Conference Centre, Rockville, Maryland, USA
- Joint EDQM-USP Webinar on “Secondary Standards”, 10 October 2023
- The European Pharmacopoeia