Call for tenders: International consultants for the provision of consultancy services
DEADLINE: midnight (CET), 22 October 2020
The EDQM/Council of Europe will implement the “Reorganisation of the Romanian Blood System” project. The project aims to support Romania in setting up a fit-for-purpose and efficient blood transfusion system aligned with European Union and EDQM standards. The EDQM is therefore seeking experienced professionals in the field of blood transfusion to provide consultancy services in order to:
- develop action plans to restructure the national blood transfusion service and the regulatory oversight system, including developing requirements for an IT system;
- develop a 5-year investment plan (covering building infrastructure, material, equipment and transportation logistics);
- develop an action plan for education and training programmes.
The project is funded by the EU under the Structural Reform Support Programme (SRSP), which is co-ordinated by its Directorate General for Structural Reform and Support (DG-REFORM).
- ANNEX 1 - More information about the European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines and Healthcare of the Council of Europe
- ANNEX 2 - Indicative Allocation for key activities and estimated days
- ANNEX 3 - Sworn statement relating to exclusion criteria
- ANNEX 4 - Declaration of Interests and confidentiality
Deadline for application submission: midnight (CET), 22 October 2020.
All applications shall be sent only to email@example.com with the following reference: “CALL FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES (ROMANIAN BLOOD SYSTEM - EDQM-AO-2020)”. Tenders submitted to another e-mail account will be excluded from the procedure.
All questions regarding this specific tendering procedure shall be sent at the latest by ten days before the deadline for submissions of tenders, in [English or French], and shall be exclusively sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.