Are you ready to play a role in public health protection and contribute to the quality of medicines worldwide? Do you think you have the right blend of chemistry knowledge and experience, analytical, problem solving, project management and communication skills alongside a continuous improvement mindset, all of which are essential for driving scientific projects and facilitating exchanges with experts, manufacturers from around the world, competent authorities and other EDQM colleagues? If the answer to these questions is yes, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join one of our teams. We are currently recruiting for our:
- European Pharmacopoeia Department (EPD)
- Laboratory Department (DLab)
- Certification of Substances Department (DCEP)
The vacancy notice describes the job in each of these teams and the closing date for applications, in English or in French, is midnight (CET Paris time) on 7 December.
Take a closer look at our job vacancy HERE.
To find out more, join our free webinar on 30 November, during which you'll discover:
- details about the roles we are looking to recruit for, with insights directly from current EDQM team members;
- the benefits of working at the EDQM;
- hints and tips on how to apply and what happens after you submit your application form.
The webinar will close with a question-and-answer session and a recording will be made available on our website shortly afterwards.
Date: 30 November 2023
Time: 14:00 -15:00 (CET, France
Don't miss this chance to unlock your potential chemistry career at the EDQM. Register now and be part of our journey to excellence!