Role: Assistant – Sales team
Salary: from €2500/month (net)
Contract type: Fixed-term contract
Location: Strasbourg (France)
Holidays, wellbeing and life-work balance
Sustainable working environment
Attractive tax-free salary
International Working Environment
Private Health Insurance
Flexible Working/ Teleworking
We are looking for a sales administration assistant who will:
- manage client order entries;
- process quote requests;
- perform compliance checks for client import permits;
- manage complaints;
- respond to client queries by e-mail and phone (English essential).
If you are motivated and able to adapt quickly, this could be the right role for you!
- you must be a citizen of a member State of the Council of Europe;
- experience of working as an assistant in a sales department would be an advantage;
- good knowledge of PackOffice; proficiency in SAP would be an advantage;
- you should have a very good knowledge of one of the Council of Europe’s official languages (English or French) and good knowledge of the other, in oral and written communication;
- being service oriented and having a concern for quality and a desire to be part of an international team are essential for this post.
Please send your CV and covering letter in French or English to firstname.lastname@example.org.