All proceedings are free.
Below you will find the most recent conference proceedings.
For archive files of all other conference proceedings, please go to our "Past events" section in the menu to the right.
7 July 2016, Strasbourg, France
Webinar on Call for experts
26 May 2016, Strasbourg, France
Webinar on Electronic Submissions for CEP applications
13 May 2016, Strasbourg, France
International Generic Drug Regulators Programme - EDQM Workshop
- Dr Craig Simon's presentation on "IGDRP - Mission, Scope, How it works"
- Dr Craig Simon's presentation on "Update from the IGDRP Biowaivers Working Group"
- Mrs Mariana Gebara's presentation on the "IGDRP Quality working group"
- Dr Peter Bachmann's presentation on "Information and work sharing models"
- Dr Cappucino's presentation on "Licencing of Generic Products Worldwide - Needs and Expectations of Industry"
- Ms Marieke van Dalen's presentation on "International harmonization, and APIC view: our hopes and fears"
- Mr Johannes Koch's presentation on "AESGP views"
- Dr Xu Ming's presentation on "To jointly create an ecosystem for value-based medicines"
- Mr Dillip Shah's presentation on "Licensing of Generic Products: needs and expectations of industry".
10-11 May 2016, Strasbourg, France
Ph. Eur. & Quality of Medicines: The Challenges of Quality Requirements for Fish Vaccines
- Session 1 General Overview on Current Legal Requirements (Part 1)
- Session 1 General Overview on Current Legal Requirements (Part 2)
- Session 2a: Batch Potency Test – Point of View of Manufacturers
- Session 2b: Batch Potency Test – Point of View of Academia
- Session 2c: Batch Potency Test – Point of View of Authorities
6-7 May 2016, Freising, Germany
European Symposium IV. Wildbad Kreuth Initiative - Optimal use of clotting factors and platelets
19 April 2016
Training session on Reference Standards
- An Overview - by Andrea Lodi
- Chemical reference standards for qualitative purposes - by Dr Jochen Pauwels
- Chemical reference standards for quantitative purposes - by Dr Stefan Almeling
- Orthogonal techniques for the characterisation of reference standards - by Dr Matthias Weber
- Monitoring the quality of CRS - by Philippe Duret
- Ph. Eur. reference standards in herbal monographs - by Dr Matthias Weber
- Reference standards of the European Pharmacopoeia: production, storage, transport - by Vincent Egloff
- Ph. Eur. Reference standards: Quality assurance and regulatory compliance (safety) - by Jonna Sunell Huet
- Role of reference standards in the Ph. Eur. : good pratices, dos and don'ts - by Emmanuelle Charton
- Secondary standards, by Andrea Lodi
- Reference standards: an inspector's viewpoint - by Dr Sotorios Paraschos
- Reference standards for synthetic peptides - by Dr Frank Jung
- Reference standards for recombinant proteins - by Dr Sylvie Jorajuria
- Reference standards established via the Biological standardisation programme (BSP) - by Eriko Terao
04 February 2016
Webinar on Finished products monographs with chemically defined active substances in the European Pharmacopoeia
05 January 2016
Training session on the 8th Edition of the Ph. Eur.: webcasting of speakers’ presentation
- European regulations for medicines: Mrs Cathie Vielle
- General concepts in the Ph. Eur.: Dr Ulrich Rose
- Specific Monographs: Mrs Sylvina Iossiphova
- How to participate in the elaboration of the Ph. Eur.: Mrs Monica Sorinas Jimeno
- Ph. Eur. Reference standards: Dr Stefan Almeling
- General presentation Certification procedure: Dr Andrew Mc Math
- Content of the CEP dossier (part 1): Mr Lennart Seidler
- Content of the CEP dossier (part 2): Mr Lennart Seidler
- Revision of a CEP: Dr Pascale Poukens Renwart
- The inspection programme: Dr Sotirios Paraschos
- Use of a CEP : Dr Pascale Poukens Renwart
10 December 2015, Strasbourg, France
Webinar on Glass containers for pharmaceutical use
- Dr Ellen Pel's presentation
- Dr Emanuel Guadagnino's presentation
- Sign up to listen to the webinar recording
26-27 November 2015, Strasbourg, France
Quality Indicators for Pharmaceutical Care: Outcomes of the EDQM Project and Next Steps
22-23 September 2015, Strasbourg, France
EDQM Symposium on Plasma for direct clinical use
What plasma components are used in Europe? Results of Survey
Expectations of clinicians and clinical trend for plasma use
- Session 2
Novel component: liquid plasma thawed or non-frozen
Novel component: freeze-dried plasma
Use of plasma in massive haemorrhage
- Session 3
Use of plasma priori to invasive procedures
ABO/RhD group matching
- Session 4
Proteomics of plasma
The impact of processing procedures on the quality of therapeutic plasma
Quality monitoring and specifications - how to ensure that what is in bag is what is required
8 September 2015, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
EDQM Workshop: European Pharmacopoeia Requirements for Fish Vaccines at the 17th International Conference on 'Diseases of Fish and Shellfish'
22 April 2015, Strasbourg, France
Webinar: Reverse Osmosis in Ph. Eur. Monograph for Water for Injections