Project TS100 - follow-up to TS057
Risk Behaviours having an impact on Blood Donor Management and Transfusion Safety
Recommendation by the European Committee on Blood Transfusion (CD-P-TS):
Resolution CM/Res(2013)3 on sexual behaviours of blood donors that have an impact on transfusion safety (Adopted by the Committee of Ministers on 27 March 2013 at the 1166th meeting of the Ministers' Deputies)
Read more about the Project TS057
Wildbad Kreuth Initiative
These conferences provide a unique forum for delegates of the member states of the Council of Europe. The aim of the Kreuth conferences is to be not just another scientific meeting with presentations of the latest cutting-edge scientific findings, but to provide a platform for exchanging and discussing current clinical practices and projections of future developments across the Council of Europe member states and to formulate useful recommendations on the optimal use of components from human blood and plasma.
Wildbad Kreuth Initiative IV – May 2016
Wildbad Kreuth Initiative III – April 2013
- Resolution CM/Res(2015)2 on principles concerning human normal immunoglobulin therapies for immunodeficiency and other diseases
- Resolution CM/Res(2015)3 on principles concerning haemophilia therapies
- Article : European consensus proposal for immunoglobulin therapies
- Article : Les immunoglobulines : un médicament vital, à vie !
- Article : WFH: Closing the global gap – achieving optimal care
- Article : Research in haemophilia B – approaching the request for high evidence levels in a rare disease (Abstract)